It's possible that you noticed that in this post I said I wasn't going to be making any plans until Hubby came home and I officially found out where the future (aka Marine Corps) would be taking us. And then in this post - a mere couple of days later - I broke the news that I was probably going to be starting a Masters Program in April.
You also might have noticed that sometimes I write about how rewarding it is to be a teacher. And.. sometimes I write about how exhausting it is.
Sometimes I write as the empowered military wife...
...and sometimes I complain about how dreadful it is to run the house on my own and live without romance.
Sometimes I explain how wonderful it is to live in San Diego...
.. and other times I lament about being so far away from my family.
In fact, more than likely, you've noticed that the only thing consistent about my posts is the inconsistency of them.
I did warn you when Hubby first left for Iraq that I turn bi-polar during deployments. I certainly experience HIGH highs and LOW lows and, of course, some moments inbetween.
But, I think it goes beyond that.
I think there's a possibility that I really just might be the most indecisive person in the entire world. Seriously.
I second guess pretty much every aspect of my entire life. From the big decisions - should I be a teacher? To the small decisions - should I have just said that?
It's a condition that I've learned to live with.
However,
(WARNING: the information that follows contains high levels of CORNY & SWEET)
To tell you the truth - and I think about this often - the only decision that I do not regularly question was my decision to marry my husband.
.........to clarify, I also am NOT one of those people who can't make up my mind about what I want to eat at a restaurant. (I only mention this because I truly despise that quality in a person.)
Oh yeah, and I also never question my decision to add my border collie to the family. The husky on the other hand......
Okay, so maybe I'm not the MOST indecisive person in the whole world, afterall. I do think I could probably make it into the top 10, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment