Last night our friends called us to hang out with them. But, we didn't go. At this point, I almost dread getting these invitations so often to hang out; because, 5 out of 10 times, we don't go. It's not that we don't enjoy hanging out with our friends, it's just that we REALLY enjoy hanging out with each other.
I think that the life we are leading right now puts everything into a unique perspective for us. We are only now just recovering from a 7 months separation, and already we are preparing for another 7 month separation. So, you see, it's not that we don't like hanging out with other people, it's just that right now.. our time is precious. We do what we WANT to do, not what we feel we SHOULD do.
I hope no one resents us for it.
That's just the way it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment