During the week, I wake up at the ungodly hour of 5:30 am. It is always extremely difficult for me to pry myself out of bed and get in the shower. Suffice it to say, I HATE mornings, and I can't stand having to get out of bed when it is still dark.
Oddly, however, this I'm on my Spring Break right now, and when my husband's alarm went off this morning at 5:20 I was wide awake. I tried to roll over and go back to sleep, but my body wasn't having it. So, I decided to read my book and figured I would get tired eventually and want to fall back to sleep. No such luck. Hmm. So, here I am at 6:30 am on my VACATION wide awake and ready to get to work on cleaning my house.
Life is strange like that. I actually have the chance to sleep in and am finding it impossible to do so. Go figure.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment