This weekend I was pampered. On Saturday morning I met "the girls" for breakfast in Pacific Beach and then we all headed for some much needed pedicures! Fun! I then rushed back to Poway to make my hair appointment on time! As always, I had once again waited WAY too long to schedule my hair appointment so I had already reached the point of being absolutely DISGUSTED with my hair! -- But, I'm back to loving it again, so that's good news!
Mike and I planned to go out to our local Irish pub to celebrate St. Patrick's Day; however, we both fell asleep on the couch and didn't wake up until 9:30 pm. By then, we were too tired and ended up spending the evening IN.
Last night I was plagued with anxiety over the Stations of the Cross my students have to perform for the school and didn't sleep too well. It's the fact that we only have a few days to practice that is keeping me awake at night. But, I'm sure it will be fine and even if it isn't, I'll live through the humiliation and soon it will be a distant memory. :)
In better news, my spring break begins next week! YAY!! and my brother will be out here visiting me for the first time for a couple of days. That should be fun. In the meantime, our new bedroom furniture continues to get delayed and we might not get it for another 2 weeks which is such a drag!
Today I WILL spend at least 4 hours grading backed up papers. I promise!
And.. that's all from me folks!
:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment