Who wants to play?
Not the best picture, what with the sunspot and all, but you get the idea. The dogs = love the new grass.

Btw, if you have never seen my husky before and upon looking at these pictures didn't immediately think to yourself, "that dog is skinny!" that means the new dog food is well worth the $$ because he's chunking up!
Btw, if you have never seen my husky before and upon looking at these pictures didn't immediately think to yourself, "that dog is skinny!" that means the new dog food is well worth the $$ because he's chunking up!
Btw again.. next project? Stain the fence. Mom are you and dad up for helping me with that this summer?
3 comments:
The grass looks great!!
Okay, other than the fact that I am DYING to know how much it cost...I am wondering what happens when the dogs pee/poop on this grass. Does it stain? Do you pick it up? Do you hose it down? What?
Well, the other night I almost said, "now you need to stain the fence," when I caught my self short, realizing that I would have been volunteering myself for the job! But of course, we will help!
Post a Comment