I might have to revoke my previous statement about The Biggest Loser not being my number one favorite tv show.
I just got finished watching my dvr-ed episode of the show for this week and HOLY HANNAH!
I didn't just cry; I sobbed. Like a freaking baby.
I no longer suggest, but rather, demand that you go to this link and watch the latest episode. (Hint: make sure you click on full episodes and not something else. When I first went into the site, somehow I managed to click 2 minute recap instead. It was rather frustrating.)
If you can make it through with dry eyes, I don't think I can be your friend... because you're not a human being.
powerful stuff.
Note: The episode is 2 hours long, so pop some popcorn and kick back because you're in it for the long haul. It takes a good half an episode to get to the sob-evoking stuff, so hang in there. It will be worth it; I swear.
1 comment:
I did watch it the other night.. on your recommend... and i did cry!
Post a Comment