Monday, July 27, 2009

Reading Survey

One book you’re currently reading: The Biography of Ann Frank by Melissa Muller

One book that changed your life: Dead Man Walking by Sister Helen Prejean

One book you’d want on a deserted island: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer (sorry, couldn't just choose one book!)

One book you’ve read more than once: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

One book you’ve never been able to finish: The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis

One book that made you laugh: Marley and Me by John Grogan (laughed out loud... constantly!)

One book that made you cry: The Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

One book you keep rereading: Mick Harte Was Here by Barbara Park

One book you’ve been meaning to read: Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin

One book you believe everyone should read: The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

Grab the nearest book. Open it to page 56. Share the 5th sentence. "This was one of Phyllis's favorite phrases, along with 'Ceasar's wife is above reproach.'" - Family History by Dani Shapiro

1 comment:

Dr. Blondie said...

I love this! When I filled this out, I had a really hard time choosing just one book rather than an entire series for several answers. I would want the Twilight books on a desert island with me too.:)

I'm interested to hear any additional young adult fiction recommendations that you have at some point (perhaps a future blog post?). I do love that genre!