Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Something I have never done...

Writing Prompt: "Something I have never done but would like to do is...."

When I think of this prompt the first thing that pops into my head is go on vacation with Hubby. Preferably somewhere beachy. Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean. Preferably with a swim up bar. Sure we've been all over the country together. In fact, we've lived in more states than some people have visited, but we've never gone on a trip, just the two of us. We got jipped out of a honeymoon because Hubby was in flight school when we got married and was barely allowed to leave for the weekend, let alone have a honeymoon. And, every other time we've considered taking a trip we've always decided that the money would be better spent elsewhere.. buying something we both wanted or traveling to visit family. I know that if we don't go on a trip together.. and do it soon.. (i.e. before kids) it will be one of those things I'll regret.

...Speaking of kids... something that I've never done before but am really DYING to do is BE PREGNANT. I drown out anyone who has anything negative to say about pregnancy. I really think it must be the coolest thing in the whole world to have a baby growing inside of you. I look at pregnant woment with curiousity every time I see them and wonder if there's ever a moment that goes by that they forget that amazing miracle that is happening inside of them.

3 comments:

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

So fun! Go on a vacation over your spring break, won't hubby still be off then? Jill has this site where she finds amazing deals for vacations. I'll send it to you.

pondering-pat said...

go on an all inclusive vacation! book it now! April 13-18 could work

Sorry Sarah said...

we can't go for my spring break! you guys know we're going to have a reunion with mike's family!!! Like I said in the blog, when it comes to vacations family always comes first.