This summer while traveling across the country with my dad, I realized that the two of us were probably the last two people on the planet who weren't getting internet and email on our phones. At the time, I was proud of that fact. For Mike's 30th birthday, though, he got the iPhone 4 and passed his iTouch down to me. After I started using the iTouch a bit, I started turning my green-with-envy eyes towards Mike's phone. I, however, did not want to spend a couple hundred dollars on a cell phone. You can imagine my glee when AT&T started advertising the iPhone 3GS for only $49.99. Perfect! I must say, now that I have the iPhone, I really can't imagine living without it. It is especially useful to me now, since I am completely addicted to facebook and email but often don't even have the chance to sit down at my computer one single time during my very busy stay-at-home-mommy-day. The iPhone 3GS has saved me from getting the shakes and having to go into facebook withdrawal rehab. Thank you, iPhone! You are a lifesaver. Literally.
Last but not least, my new computer the HP TouchSmart 300 PC. Though the iPhone helps me manage my facebook and email shakes, there's much I can't do on it. (this BLOG, Sawyer's website, bills...etcetcetcetc). Our home computer served us for approx. 6 years, but died over the summer, came back to life, and died for good last week. Mike and I took to computer shopping, and of course, couldn't pass up such a neat computer. The coolest thing about this computer? The setup = plug in the computer. Literally. Goodbye thousands of confusing cords. Hello simplicity! I love our new computer and highly recommend it to anyone else in the market. It was also very affordable. We got a refurbished one from bestbuy.com and haven't had any trouble with it at all.
I know we should be saving our money for Sawyer's toys, but these three items were pretty much necessities, and I love my new toys!

No comments:
Post a Comment