

I would like to formally introduce you, blog world, to my most precious baby Sawyer Michael. Born December 6 @ 1:07 am, 8 lbs exactly, 21 3/4 inches long.
He arrived on his own schedule, 10 days late, one day before he was scheduled to be induced. 30 long hours of labor followed by 2 hours of pushing made for a rough journey for both mommy and baby.
but, boy, was he ever worth it!
Less than 2 weeks old today, he already has his own little personality traits and characteristics that make him a very unique little man. He has a plethora of interesting facial expressions that he will entertain you with as you hold him. He loves nothing more than to rest his hand (or fist) on his little face. In fact, during labor between contractions, I would put my hands to my face in a very similar fashion to take a little breather. When he arrived in the world, one of the first things he did was put his hands to his face and the nurse proclaimed, "Just like his mommy!" :)
When he was born, my world started to spin and just can't seem to slow down.
There's much to update you on, but I must get off.... I can't stand being away from my little guy for too long.
1 comment:
He's beautiful, Sarah! Congratulations!
Post a Comment