Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Paranoia Paranoia

I must be subconsciously freaked about all the earthquakes we've been having lately. Last night, after I had fallen asleep (for who knows how long) I was jolted from my sleep by an "earthquake". I shot out of bed ready to head outside to ride out the "earthquake".

It took me a minute, but I soon realized that my earthquake was no earthquake. One of my dogs had run into my closet door causing it to shake loudly and then jumped onto my bed. THAT was my earthquake.

Wow. Am I paranoid or what?

Well, yes, actually I am.
I am almost convinced that the world is going to end in 2012. I'm sure this has nothing to do with my raging pregnancy hormones. Nothing at all.

Yesterday, I made the mistake of watching The View and have regretted it ever since. They had this CIA lady on there saying that Iran is developing nuclear weapons and that Al Qaeda wants nothing more than to get their hands on them and use them on US.

That night as I went to my peaceful slumber, I actually considered convincing my East Coast family (especially my DC sister) to move out here to the West Coast. I reasoned that they will most likely attack the East Coast, specifically Washington, DC.

Now you know why as a general rule I don't watch the news. EVER. Little did I know that the ladies from The View would take a break from arguing about Lindsey Lohan and actually hit on something that might scare the CRAP out of me.

And as I mentioned before, I'm sure that this crazy paranoia has absolutely nothing to do with raging pregnancy hormones. Nothing at all.

No comments: