Have you ever taken nighttime cold medicine and then suffered through a night of fitful sleep and strange dreams?
If you have, then you have some idea what it's like to have a pregnancy dream. My dreams for the past few months have been outrageously strange and realistic (at the same time).
This morning when I woke up, I forced myself awake after suffering through a long, drawn out dream where I was taking my students to church and trying to get them to properly genuflect before taking their places in the pew. In my dream I literally went through each student in the class. I forced myself awake from this "nightmare" and said aloud, "Why am I dreaming about SCHOOL?" Ugh!
But, you know, I suppose sleeping is going to get more and more difficult and uncomfortable as I get bigger and more uncomfortable, so I suppose I should stop complaining about my vividly strange dreams and just be happy I'm getting some sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment