I'm baaaaack.
Recently, we have been on the search for a healthy brand of dog food to feed our dogs. This is because
1. Our husky is toooo skinny (I know. Don't we all wish we had his problems) so needs some very high quality food to help him pack on the pounds
2. A vet recently told us that the food we used to give our dogs was comparable to doritos. ouch.
Last night we took a trip to Petco in search of a new brand of dog food, and guess what we discovered? There's a whole section there of just organic dog food. Wild, eh? So after a lengthy dog food discussion with one of the workers we decided on an organic/holistic brand.
Nothing but the best for our dogs!
I just think it's too hilarious that our dogs are on an organic diet now. I feel like such a hippie.
:)
1 comment:
glad you are back!
Post a Comment