You know how they say, "There must be something in the water" ? Well, I am beginning to get very suspicious of just that.
Since I found out I was pregnant, it seems that everywhere I turn I am running into another lady who is due within a month of me.
One of my friends is due in September, my neighbor down the street is due two weeks before me, Mike's boss's wife is due two days before me, the lady who organizes our Thursday playgroup is due one day before me, and another girl who goes to the Thursday playgroup is due in November....
That's not even counting the person who started this whole baby boom and is due in July.
Hmm. I don't know. Maybe someone should do an investigation. It seems the military is adding extra hormones into their water trying to build up a new generation of military for WWIII.
Either that, or I just happen to be living in a unique situation around a bunch of 20 and 30 year-olds who are in the baby-making phase of their life...
I prefer my first theory, though. It's much more interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment