Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gearing Up

I am currently getting myself geared up for the big trek x-country. In case you don't know, I'm relocating to the East Coast for a few months so I'm not stuck out here all alone on the West Coast to have this baby. (Ok, so maybe I wouldn't be all alone, but I wouldn't have my most treasured people here with me which would just be a shame, don't you think?)

The latest word with Mike is that they are officially requesting a replacement for him. As far as other official information, there isn't any, so I feel confident to continue with my plans for relocation.

Though I have a few strange twinges inside of me about just up and leaving my house and all of my worldly belongings for several months, I am totally aware of the fact that everything that is most important will be with me. Everything else is just possessions and can be replaced.

My current fervent prayers go as follows: healthy pregnancy, healthy baby, safe return for Mike, safe trip for my dad and me to the East Coast. Everything else is just details.

No comments: