Holy Cow have do I ever have a lot to accomplish this week!
I'm accomplishing it... slowly... very slowly.
Today I spent my morning at school where I made a tiny dent in the cleaning-out-my-classroom process. Around 11:30 am it got a little too warm in my non-air conditioned classroom and my belly was a little too hungry so I took a much needed lunch break with my buddy. That was lovely.
After lunch I closed up my classroom and took a spontaneous trip to Target. There were some items that I needed to purchase... including t-shirts that fit my expanding form.
After Target I hit the Farmer's Market for some good produce and healthy food that my body has been craving lately.
When I got home I ignored the disaster of a house I live in and headed out to the backyard to do a little bit of work in my disaster of a yard. After making it less of a disaster, I rewarded myself by relaxing with my feet in the pool reading the first book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I'm only on chapter 2 and already in love with it. I am also in love with my pool. and reading a book with my feet dipped inside of it.
All in all, I have to say... Day 1 of summer vacation = nothing less than lovely.
1 comment:
Yay! I just finished the fourth book. I can't believe how different the books are from the show!
Post a Comment