Sunday, December 13, 2009

Undercover Blog Readers

I must say... I'm a bit disappointed with the results of the hair poll I posted on my blog recently.

I'm not disappointed with the quality of the answers I received; I'm disappointed with the quantity of the answers I received.

I have a statcounter for my blog; therefore, I am fully aware of the fact that I have more readers than the 4 people who comment on it.

I've often considered a post such as this in the past, questioning why I have so many "undercover" readers. But, I worried I might scare people away, and I certainly don't want to do that.

The thing is, I would really like to hear from you, the ones who regularly visit my blog but never say "hello".

I wonder who you are. I wonder what keeps you coming back. I wonder.

So, next time you stop in, don't be shy. Drop me a line. It will make my day.

2 comments:

Dr. Blondie said...

I read somewhere that as many as 90% of blog readers are "lurkers" and will never comment on a post. I read a few bloggers who get 200+ comments for every single post... imagine how many lurkers they have!

Anonymous said...

line. have a great day!

yours truly,

lurker